LawyerBizCoach is run by Krista Baker, founder of Morningstar Marketing Coach, who has helped solo lawyers and small law firms develop marketing plans, websites, and internet strategies since 2000. She completed her MBA/MS at Temple University’s Fox School of Business in 2004 and a certificate in Information Systems and Technology from Temple in 2005. She received a BA in the Biological Basis of Behavior and a minor in Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania.
Blog Comment Policy
I encourage discussions and spirited debates but please keep it clean, relevant, useful and friendly. Here are some things that aren’t tolerated and other miscellaneous guidelines.
- Off Topic Posts: Off-topic posts are deleted.
- Abusive and Inappropriate Comments: Comments that are abusive, offensive, rude or contain profane or racist material will be deleted.
- Deletion: I reserve the right to delete any comment I feel is inappropriate, off-topic, offensive, or irrelevant without explanation.
- Editing: I reserve the right to edit all comments for content, clarity, and length.
- Insults and Rude Language: Comments that insult the writer of the post, other commenters, other websites, etc. will be deleted.
- Ownership: The original post belongs to me. Comments belong to their respective commenters. I reserve the right to quote comments in part or in full.
- Reprints: Lengthy reprints of text or news articles will be deleted.
The blogs on our website are only intended to provide information, news and commentary on current events in the area on marketing. Much of this information is based upon media sources, such as the AP wire services, newspapers, magazines, books, radio and television, which we deem to be reliable. However, we have undertaken no independent investigation to verify the accuracy of the information reported by these media sources. We therefore disclaim all liability for false or inaccurate information from these media sources. We also disclaim all liability for the third-party information that may be accessed through these blogs.