Email newsletters are a great, low-cost way to stay in touch with past clients, build your reputation as an authority in your specialty practice area, and start conversations with prospects.
Why Publish a Law Firm Newsletter?
- Follow up – A newsletter offers a way to pre-sell potential clients on your services before they hire you.
- Build relationships – When you publish a regular newsletter, your subscribers get to know, like and trust you.
- Clarify your services – Your newsletter can provide articles, case studies, and client results to market and cross sell your services.
- Share useful content – By writing in-depth articles, you can pre-sell your services and become recognized as a specialist in your practice area.
- Keep in touch – Sending regular firm updates can be a great way to stay in touch and ask for referrals.
My report, “Email Marketing for Lawyers: 7-Step Strategy for Publishing Your Firm Newsletter” will walk you step-by-step through the process of starting your newsletter.
A Step-by-Step Law Firm Email Marketing Blueprint…
If you’re brand new to email marketing, my guide will show you everything you need to know about publishing a regular newsletter that your prospects not only look forward to receiving… but consider a “must read” resource! Here’s what you’ll discover with this report…
- 6 reasons why your firm should consider publishing a law firm newsletter
- 5 key fears that hold lawyers back from publishing a newsletter – and how to overcome them
- 5 questions to answer about your ideal subscriber base before you send your first newsletter
- how to commit to a publishing schedule you will stick to
- how to design your newsletter format for maximum results
- 10 ideas for generating newsletter content so you always have something to write about
- 5 key components your newsletter must include to be compliant with US email laws
- how to rapidly build your subscriber base
- 5 key metrics to measure the results of your newsletter campaign
- 10 ways to increase your email response rate
This guide provides a step-by-step framework for writing content your prospects will love, generating new content ideas so you always have something to say, and building your subscriber list fast.
Take 60 days to evaluate this product. If you are unsatisfied with the course for any reason, let us know and we will refund your money.
How To Order
Buy Email Marketing for Lawyers: 7-Step Strategy for Publishing Your Firm Newsletter, delivered in PDF format, through the button below for only $7.
To order, click on the “Buy Now” button below. You will be taken to a Paypal checkout where you can securely enter your payment information. Once you order, instructions for how to download your product will be emailed to you immediately, even if it is 3:00 am.
Note: Paypal payments are made to LawyerBizCoach’s parent company, Morningstar Marketing Coach LLC.