Most small law firms start out building their practices through referral. They provide great service, their clients tell their friends, and suddenly, their practice fills up.
When I ask my lawyer clients how they market their services, the vast majority tell me primarily through “word of mouth.” If I ask them to clarify what they are doing to attract more referrals, most can’t give me specifics. They are just happy for the referrals they receive.
When I probed deeper and asked them why they didn’t do more to generate referrals, I got variations of these three answers:
- Fear – They didn’t want to sound desperate or give the impression they would harass the referral. After all, shouldn’t happy clients refer business anyway?
- Poor referral quality – While they may appreciate receiving referrals, many referrals they received weren’t qualified or wouldn’t make good clients.
- Not sure how – They had thought about ways to generate more referrals but weren’t sure how to motivate their clients to send referrals when they said they would.
If any of these apply to you – but you wish your law firm received more referrals, my new program, “Referral Marketing for Lawyers” can help.
Is This For You? Why Referral Marketing?
You probably already know that referrals are great when you can get them.
- They let you “borrow” credibility and trust from your referral source so your prospect already knows who you are, what you do, and how that might help him.
- They cut down on your marketing expenses because you don’t have to pay for expensive advertising to get new clients.
- They help you attract high-quality leads who become clients much more quickly than a guy who calls from your Yellow Page ad.
But trying to convince your clients to send referrals can be challenging. How do you repeatedly ask for business without sounding needy or desperate?
Rather than creating a strategic referral marketing system, most lawyers end up relying solely on “hope” – the hope that if they provide fantastic client service, people will talk about them and refer business their way.
Sure, it works sometimes. But in many cases, the referrals don’t come in fast enough to sustain your law practice.
If this sounds like you and you want a reliable method for generating a steady stream of referrals without feeling like you are begging for business, “Referral Marketing For Lawyers” is for you.
Take 60 days to evaluate this product. If you are unsatisfied with the course for any reason, let us know and we will refund your money.
A Step-by-Step Law Firm Referral Marketing Blueprint…
If you want to learn how to cultivate a steady stream of referrals to your business and get people talking, my audio program, Referral Marketing for Lawyers, is for you. In this 71-minute talk, I will share with you hands-on action steps for generating referrals and give you the tools to convert those referrals into clients. Here’s what you will learn:
- What referral marketing is and how to make it work for you. This is so much more than “hoping” people will talk about you.
- Why your current clients might not be referring you business – and how you can start generating referrals from them today.
- What a step-by-step referral marketing system looks like. You have to do more than simply ask your clients for referrals. I’ll give you the exact steps to put in place.
- How to get the highest-quality referrals. Learn how to educate your clients and referral partners so they send you the kind of clients and work you love.
- How to convert referrals into clients. I’ll give you strategies for following up with leads that will help you convert them into clients.
This program gives you how-to action steps and practical strategies so you can start attracting more referrals now.
What You Receive When You Order
Here’s what’s included when you purchase Referral Marketing for Lawyers.
- The 71-minute MP3 audio file that you can download and start listening to immediately.
- The complete transcript of the talk delivered in PDF format.
- A 51-page step-by-step guide to getting more law firm referrals in PDF format.
- Simple fill-in-the-blank templates and sample letters to create all the referral marketing tools you need.
- 28 Ways To Get Referrals: A 31-page PDF guide offering 28 practical ways to get more referrals quickly.
- Networking for Lawyers: Hate the idea of networking? This guide offers practical strategies for finding the right referral partners.
How To Order
Buy Referral Marketing for Lawyers through the button below for only $19.95.
Save 20% – Take advantage of our special Law Firm Marketing Bundle and get Referral Marketing for Lawyers along with Law Firm Marketing: 7 Day Step-By-Step for only $39.95 – a savings of 20%!
To order, click on the “Order Now” button below. You will be taken to a Paypal checkout where you can securely enter your payment information. Once you order, instructions for how to download your product will be emailed to you immediately, even if it is 3:00 am.
Option 1: Referral Marketing for Lawyers
Buy Referral Marketing for Lawyers for only $19.95 and receive the audio, transcripts, toolkit, and PDFs Referral Marketing Guide, 28 Ways To Get Referrals and Networking for Lawyers.
Option 2: Law Firm Marketing Bundle
Buy our complete Law Firm Marketing: 7 Day Step-By-Step course together along with our Referral Marketing for Lawyers Audio Program for $39.95 and save 20%.
Note: Paypal payments are made to LawyerBizCoach’s parent company, Morningstar Marketing Coach LLC.